Beachcombing Volume 31: July/August 2022
Volume 31: July/August 2022
With articles about agates on the Oregon Coast, historical bottles big and small, glass floats made in America, ohajiki from Japan, beach trips to islands in the Caribbean and Florida, and coastal art and poetry, there's something for every beach lover!
In this issue:
- Keewaydin Island: Pristine, Tranquil, and Lots of Shells, Amy Bentley
- Rebuilding, One Shard at a Time, Kateryna Shelyhina
- Miniature Bottles: It’s the Little Things, Jane Eastman
- Agates: Hidden Gems on the Oregon Coast, Eric Davis
- Well, Hello Ohajiki, Tina Terry
- Mudlarking: Victorian Bottles & Stoppers, Jason Sandy
- Aruba: One Happy Island, Kristin Batista
- American Glass Floats, Kirsti Scott
- Sea Glass Down Under, Hugh Tranter
- Sea Glass Contest Winners 2022, North American Sea Glass Festival Contest
- Spotlight Artist: Anna Chan
- Mini Bottles, Tiny Treasures from Our Readers
- Let’s Play, Vintage Toys from the Beach
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Beach Alphabet: Letters from the Shore, Lori-Lee Thomas
- Where the World and I Meet, Anna Roche Clark
- Sea Glassing, Louise Collings
- Everything you wanted to know about Beachcombing...
- Upcoming Events
On the cover:Oregon Coast agate by Eric Davis
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!