Beachcombing Volume 30: May/June 2022
Volume 30: May/June 2022
This fifth Anniversary issue of Beachcombing is filled with stories about sea glass finds, seashells, fossils, rocks, beach destinations, coastal artists, beach buddies, and more.
In this issue:
- All Hail the King: Crown Conchs, Sharmon Simonetti
- Ramune Bottles and Marbles, Christina and Pete Sawka
- Mudlarking: Bottles Filled with History, Jason Sandy
- Priceless Finds: Fossil Sand Dollars, Kirsti Scott
- Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone: Hunting for Sea Glass in St. Croix, Kirsti Scott
- Happy Camper: RV Beachcombing, Claire Ferguson
- Glass Half Full: Recycling Glass into Sand, Claire Ferguson
- Grant Park Beach, Tarah Nicole Hoffmann
- Mudlarking Finds that are Literally Good Enough to Eat: Biscuit Art, Ella Hawkins
- Shipwreck on a Lake Erie Beach, Carrie Sowden
- Winter Getaway: Sanibel Island, Christine Crawford
- Vintage Clorox Bottles, Kirsti Scott
- Toldeo: The Glass City, Claire Ferguson
- Happy Anniversary, Beachcombing Magazine! Rebecca Ruger
- Celebrating Five Years
- My Angel Wing Moment, Cecilia Auth
- Closing the Nature Gap through Beachcombing, Lyntaga Smith
- Spotlight Artist: Ethan Estess
- Kindness Rocks, Lisa Eline
- Nuggets: Clorox Bottle photos from our readers
- Beachcombing as Meditation, Virginia Whitted
- Ghost Net Wreath Craft, Janet Payne
- Beach Buddies, Photos from our readers
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Antique bottles found on the River Thames foreshore, Jason Sandy.
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!