Welcome to the Virtual Beachcombing Festival!
Thanks for visiting the festival! The Virtual Beachcombing Festival took place on June 20, 2020 but you can still catch the excitement by watching videos by experts and viewing collections from beachcombers around the world. Read more and see photos from the first Virtual Beachcombing Festival.
- Watch videos by beachcombing experts: You can watch by clicking on the video above, watch the full Virtual Beachcombing Festival YouTube Playlist and comment on the videos, or scroll down for individual links and to meet our speakers.
- View collections from beachcombers around the world.
- View the winners of our Photo Contest
- Shop for amazing jewelry, crafts, and more: We were thrilled to present some of the world's most talented beach artists, craftspeople, and designers. Visit the Festival Exhibitor Quick Links page for an alphabetical list of vendors.
- Welcome - Kirsti Scott
- Seaham Sea Glass - Paula Newman
- Scottish Sea Pottery - Nicole Lind
- Jewelry Found in the Thames - Jason Sandy
- Making Framed Beach Art - Kristin Batista and Virginia Whitted
- Sea Glass Identification - Richard Lamotte
- Distinctive International Beach Finds - Mary McCarthy
- Pacific Road Trip - Mary Beth Beuke
- Beachcombing Ocean Safety - JJ and Pat Caldwell
- Japanese Sea Glass - Christina Sawka
- Beach Art Mosaic Workshop - Mary McCarthy
- Awards Ceremony
View Beachcombing Collections
Take a moment to view collections of beachcombers, artists, and more from around the world below.
- Hawaiian Beachcombing Finds - Heather Ganis
- Floats of the Pacific - Tina Terry
- Antique Caribbean Sea Glass - Wiesy Lauffer
- Colors of Asli - Beachcombing paintings by Asli Ersahin
- Macro and Micro Views of the Beach - Splendid Sands
- Japanese Beachcombing - Tina Terry
- Bottles and Bits - Danielle Perreault
- Florida Seashells and Art - Amanda Collet
- Beachcombing on Lake Superior - Ann Primozich
- Tasmanian Sea Glass Stoppers - Fiona Dart
- Tiny Seashell Museum on the Sea of Cortez - Naomi Black
- Florida Seashells - Jaime Sawczyn
- How to Decorate with your Beach Finds - Christina Sawka
- Great Lakes Glowers - Tarah Hoffmann
- Beach Glass Beads - Mary T. McCarthy
While Beachcombing makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this website, Beachcombing does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of such information. This website provides links to third-party websites and access to third-party content that is not maintained by or in any way affiliated with Beachcombing. Beachcombing does not control, endorse, or guarantee content or products found on such sites and is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, services, or products on third-party sites. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only and the presence of such links does not imply that Beachcombing endorses such sites or third-party sponsors.
Please use discretion when browsing and purchasing on third-party sites.