Beachcombing Volume 34: January/February 2023
Volume 34: January/February 2023
This issue features a rainbow of beach-found hearts of all types: beach glass, seashells, agates, rocks, and fossils. Learn how to identify seashells of all types and all about elusive groatie buckie shells. Read about a helicopter rescue for two beachcombers, the disappearance of a beloved landmark in Florida, pirate sea glass, a beach find that was valuable enough to pay for a year of college, and more.
In this issue:
- The Hunt for Groatie Buckies, Jane Ross Potter
- The Truth about Pirate Glass, Kirsti Scott
- Vitrolite: A Different Kind of Glass, Nicole Lind
- Puffer Fish Mouth Plates, Peggy Campbell-Rush
- Mother Nature is in Charge, Amy Bentley
- Mudlarking: Buckle Up, Jason Sandy
- Galette des Rois, Kirsti Scott
- What the Shell? Identifying Seashells, Sarah Rosenbaum
- Glass Beach Rescue, Kirsti Scott
- Storm Surges, Alex Scott
- Destination: Port Townsend, Kirsti Scott
- What is that worth? Kirsti Scott
- Nuggets: Vitrolite finds from beaches around the world
- I Followed My Heart and It Led Me to the Beach, Heart-shaped finds from readers
- A Different Kind of Shell, Maxine Northam
- A Jumbo Find, Rachel Dube
- Look, Don’t Touch, Alex Scott
- Listening to Seashells, Sarah Leavesley
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Sea glass stack with sea glass heart by Summer Vaughn
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!