Beachcombing Volume 33: November/December 2022
Volume 33: December/November 2022
When Suzy went out for a walk on the beach in Australia, she never dreamed she’d come home with a one-of-a-kind bucket-list find. Her beautiful sea glass charm is on the cover and the story inside of the next Beachcombing magazine. This issue is filled with winter beaches, the foggy shores of the Pacific Northwest, shelling as adventure and therapy, creative workspaces, and more!
In this issue:
- Cold Water Shelling, Jaime Prohaska
- Foraging for Life on the Winter Beach, Shelley Thomas
- Worth the Wait: Beachcombing in the Pacific Northwest, Tarah Nicole
- Mudlarking: Back in Time, Jason Sandy
- Searching in Sanibel, Kim Jennings
- Seaham Milk Glass, Denise Troy
- A Vintage Nautical Christmas, Ann Fisk
- A Cracking Early Christmas Down Under, Suzy Casement
- A History of Christmas Crackers, Craig Lind
- Party Crackers Craft, Kirsti Scott
- Do you know your Birthshell? Jennifer Lonoff Schiff
- Creative Workspaces
- Solace in Shelling, Mary Hopkins Bailey
- How I got into Beachcombing, John R. Weldon
- The Power of Ice, Kevin Selkregg
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Sea glass charm by Suzy Casement
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!