Looking to reach beach lovers around the world?
Beachcombing is the print and digital magazine devoted to beachcombing, beach destinations, and coastal living, with an audience of beach-loving, well-traveled readers who are passionate about sea glass, seashells, fossils, rock collecting, and coastal living.
Our readers are beach lovers who appreciate the finer things associated with beaches. They have a sense of adventure and love to explore coastal communities, plus they are attracted to everything related to the beach — vacations, jewelry, gear, lifestyle, decor, conservation, and more. Magazine subscribers are looking for information and inspiration about products, lifestyle, and decorating related to the shore. Many subscribers consistently tell us that ours is the only magazine they read cover to cover.
The magazine is distributed to a worldwide audience six times a year — and our website and social media pages reach an enthusiastic, engaged audience. In addition to mailing directly to subscribers, the magazine is also distributed through retailers throughout the world and our staff attend coastal festivals where the magazine is available to thousands more people.
Did you know? Advertising in niche magazines (like Beachcombing) delivers a return of $3.94 on every dollar spent.
Display ads of 1/4 page, 1/2 page, or full page are designed to build awareness of your company and products to an audience of beach lovers. They can appear anywhere inside the magazine and are intended to brand your company.
Marketplace ads are targeted ads, usually offering a specific service or product and are designed to sell, much like a classified ad. They appear together in the magazine.
Special advertising sections appear in single issues during the year.
Volume 33, the November/December 2022 issue, will feature the Holiday Festival section of the print magazine and the online Holiday Festival. It's the perfect time to get your products and services in front of beach lovers right before gift-giving season.
Special offer: Purchase a 3– or 6-issue advertising package and you will get placement on the online Holiday Festival page at no additional charge.
Volume 37, the July/August 2023 issue, will feature the Summer Festival section of the print magazine and the online Summer Festival. Advertise your beach destination, lodging, tourism, book, products, gear, or services just when beachcombers are planning their summer getaways.
Special offer: Purchase a 6-issue advertising package and you will get placement on the online Summer Festival page at no additional charge.
- 5,000 magazine subscribers
- 750,000 web page views per year
- 400,000 web visitors per year
- 10,000 email subscribers
- 26,000 Instagram followers
- 13,000 Facebook followers
- 3,800 YouTube subscribers
Magazines are a great way to reach new customers.
- Magazine readership in the U.S. has risen since 2012, reaching more than 220 million in 2021.
- Magazines worldwide reach as many people monthly as some of the major social media networks.
- Advertising in niche magazines (like Beachcombing) delivers a return of $3.94 on every dollar spent.
Magazine advertising also gives you:
- Instant credibility by associating you with Beachcombing Magazine.
- Brand elevation through proximity with other premium advertisers.
- Direct response to your ad through phone calls and website visits.
- Engagement while a reader's full attention is on the magazine, not their phone.
Read more about the benefits of magazine advertising ›
Advertising in Beachcombing is very affordable, with a marketplace ad starting at just $75. You can reserve your ad space online or contact us using the form below. We are happy to help you put together a custom advertising package tailored to your needs.
Need help designing your ad? No problem. Our creative staff is ready to help you out. Please email us for more information.
Get in front of our engaged audience of enthusiastic beach lovers by advertising in the next issue of Beachcombing.
Following are some upcoming ad purchase and artwork deadlines. Please contact us if you need an extension.
- Issue | Purchase Date | Artwork Date
- Vol. 32: Sep/Oct 22 | July 1 | July 15
- Vol. 33: Nov/Dec 22 - Holiday Issue | September 1 | September 15
- Vol. 34: Jan/Feb 23 | November 1 | November 15
- Vol. 35: Mar/Apr 23 | January 1 | January 15
- Vol. 36: May/Jun 23 | March 1 | March 15
- Vol. 37: Jul/Aug 23 - Summer Issue | May 1 | May 15