Beachcombing Volume 35: March/April 2023
Volume 35: March/April 2023
This issue features finds from beaches on rivers, lakes, and oceans around the world. Learn how to identify seashell egg casings, check out a collection from a couple who plan their vacations around beachcombing, and maybe help identify a mystery sea glass find from the Chesapeake Bay. And there's more from our global community of shellers, glassers, mudlarks, and rock collectors.
In this issue:
- Mystery on the Beach, Michele Messick
- Tales from the Riverbank, Jane Eastman
- Down East to Down South, Rodie Kaiser
- The Beauty of Lake Glass, Elaine Shea
- Identifying Florida Shell Egg Casings, Sarah Rosenbaum
- Destination: Rincón, Puerto Rico, Kristin Batista and Virginia Whitted
- Mudlarking: Coins, Tokens, Forgeries, Jason Sandy
- A Passion for Beachcombing, Maryann Wadiak
- Seas and Summits, Eric Davis
- Recovery Begins at the National Shell Museum
- Beachcombers and Glass Float Expo
- Spotlight Artist: Diane Kerr
- How to Find a Beach with Beautiful Glass, Elaine Shea
- 2023 Poetry Contest
- Beachombrrr: Scenes from Winter Beaches
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Antique ink bottle by Jane Eastman
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!