Beachcombing Volume 27: November/December 2021
Volume 27: November/December 2021
Glass insulators, seashell grottoes, beachcombing for fossils and crystals, mudlarked cufflinks, clay marbles, award-winning photos, and more are packed in the upcoming Volume 27 of Beachcombing.
In this issue:
- Antique Glass Insulators, Dario DiMare
- A Museum for Beachcombers, Richard LaMotte
- Tide and Time: Storytellers of Nova Scotia, Shelley Thomas
- Our Great Lakes Yooperlite (Mis)Adventure, Laura Deering
- Mudlarking: Keep It Together! Dress Fasteners and Cufflinks, Jason Sandy
- Shard of the Year, Winners of the NASGA 2021 Photo Contest
Clay Marbles, Kirsti Scott
Sleeplessly Sea Glassing Around Seattle, Linda Schnell
- Spotlight Artisan: Becky Thielbar
- Seashell Collections Around the World, Claire Ferguson
The Rarest Seashell in the World
- This or That: What's Your Beachcombing Style
- Temper, temper! Car and windshield safety glass
- Secret Beaches, Claire Ferguson
Identifying Beach Glass Insulators, Kirsti Scott
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
Beachcombing Holiday Marketplace & Festival
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Beach glass insulator dome by Ann Primozich
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!