Beachcombing Volume 28: January/February 2022
Volume 28: January/February 2022
Volume 28 of Beachcombing is filled with stories about sea pottery, sea glass hunting, European glass floats, beachcombing on the French Riviera and the coast of Ireland, seashells, coastal arts and crafts, and more.
In this issue:
- Lion’s Paw Shells, Claire Ferguson
- Identifying Sea Pottery, Kirsti Scott
- Cantonware: The Original Blue Willow, Kirsti Scott
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice: Beachcombing on the French Riviera, Céline Valenza
- Mudlarking: Lost, Found, and Returned, Jason Sandy
- Punts: Kick Up Your Heels, Kirsti Scott
- Beachcombing in Ireland, Johanna Keene
- Riding the Waves: Glass Floats From Around the World, John Herreria
- Sea Glass Hunting Tips From a Seasoned Sea Glass Hunter, Andi Clarke
- Seaweed, Smugglers, and Spa Pools, Helen Butcher
- Seashell Topiary Craft, Amy Bentley
- Beach Paradise, Aura Aberback-Fruitman
- On the Rocks, Mary Jefferson
- Dear Crabby: Advice from the Birds
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
On the cover: Punt on the beach in Australia, Maureen Wyer
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!