Beachcombing Volume 25: July/August 2021
Volume 25: July/August 2021
This issue of Beachcombing Magazine features Great Lakes beach fossils, sea glass, sculptures, mudlarking, antique bottles, seashells, beach parties, and more!
In this issue:
- Message in a Bottle, Mike Ley
- Spotlight Artist: Lisa Orlans
- Fossils on the Great Lakes Shores, Kevin Selkregg
- Mudlarking: Musical Instruments and Noisemakers, Jason Sandy
- Sea Glass Primer, Elaine Shea
- Sea and Beach Pottery Terms, Kirsti Scott
- Aerated Water: A Marriage of Technology and Showmanship, Craig Lind
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed from the Deep Blue, Rachel Shubin
- 36+ Things You Didn’t Know About the Great Lakes
- Shell Men: Mikael Hjärtsjö and Buster Eriksson
- Operculums: Door to the Sea, Jessica Anderson
- Searching for Sea Glass in the Sunshine State, Peggy Campbell-Rush
- Coke Bottle Beach Glass
- Recycled Fashion, Sarah Boucher
- Writer. Painter. Illustrator. Jessie King Regunberg
- 7 Tips for an Amazing Beach Party
- Collective Nouns for Collectors
- The Rarest of Finds, Rob Paden
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Creating with the Bounty of the Sea, Kim Christian
- Beach Love: Beautiful finds from around the world
On the cover: Lake Michigan beach finds by Tarah Hoffmann
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!