Beachcombing Volume 23: March/April 2021
Volume 23: April 2021
The March/April issue of Beachcombing is filled with stories about seashell hunting, mudlarking finds, artists, jewelers, collectors, and more!
This issue is sold out but slightly imperfect versions are available on sale.
In this issue:
- Colorful Utopian Visions: Victorian and Georgian Pottery, Jason Sandy
- My Way of Shelling: Amanda Collett
- The Beauty of Imperfection: Kirsti Scott
- Kintsugi Style: Repairing Shells with Sea Glass Ginger Bowman
- How You Can Help Save the Sea Turtles: Alex Scott
- Beach Glass in the Forest? Heike Schneider
- Danger at the Beach: Sharon Boon, Lydia Kimball, Lori Christofferson
- A Beach of One’s Own: Shelley Thomas
- Mary Anning: A Lightning Strike, a Tongue Twister, and a Dinosaur Laura Deering
- Lake Effect Karma: Chera Thompson
- Detecting History in Lake Michigan: Anna Roche Clark
- Greetings from Barbados: A History of Sailor’s Valentines: Kirsti Sco
- Adventures in the Mud
- Washed Overboard: Helen Butcher
- How It’s Made: Ram’s Horn Studs: Hali MacLaren
- The Elusive Ram’s Horn Squid: Alex Scott
- The History of Cosmetic Jars: Mary T. McCarthy
- Hello There: Beach-found faces from our readers
- Lost and Found in Provincetown: Kirsti Scott
On the cover: Abalone shell repaired with sea glass by Ginger Bowman
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!