Beachcombing Volume 20: September/October 2020
Volume 20: September/October 2020
Good things truly do come in small packages—especially at the beach! The September/October issue of Beachcombing Magazine has stories about historical beads found along the River Thames, a peek inside some cozy British beach huts, and tiny beach finds from readers. We have stories from beachcombers around the world, including the Great Lakes, Japan, Washington, Alaska, and Australia. There's a re-cap of the Virtual Beachcombing Festival and if you can't make it to the beach, we have a fun barn wood and sea glass shelf you can craft with beach finds in your collection.
- Tiny Beach Treasures: Mini beach finds from our readers
- Mudlarking: Colorful Glass Beads, Jason Sandy
- Sea Glass Travels: Glass Beaches of the World, Megan Lierman
- 1000 Mermaids: Underwater Reef Sculptures, Alex Scott
- Weekend Getaways: Beachcombing Adventures in Japan and the Pacific, Tina Terry
- All in a Day’s Work: Japanese Glass Fishing Floats Kirsti Scott
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Kevin Selkregg
- British Beach Huts, Helen Butcher
- The Hermit of Flotsam Castle, Kirsti Scott
- Beachcomber Interview, Rowy Marynissen
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Beautiful Experiments: Underwater Photography, Paul Lawson
- The Virtual Beachcombing Festival, Kirsti Scott
- Barn Wood Shelf Tutorial, Danielle Perreault
- Ahoy Mateys! Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Products We Love
On the cover: Japanese sea urchins and ohajiki by Tina Terry
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!