Beachcombing Volume 22: January/February 2021
Volume 22: January/February 2021
January/February 2021 issue of Beachcombing has collectors and artists from the Great Lakes, California, Delaware, Florida, Puerto Rico, Slovenia, Scotland, England, and even a beachcomber who is sailing the world hunting for treasures. It’s packed with seashells, mudlarking finds, beautiful collections of beach glass, and more.
- Captain Ky the Sea Glass Guy Ky Davis
- Shark Frenzy Brittanie Hervas
- Urban Beachcombing Christine Solorio
- A Shelling Momma Amanda Baker
- Mudlarking: Lost for Words Jason Sandy
- The Shell Show Must Go On!
- Harmony and Flow in Puerto Rico Kenneth Blaine
- My indelible Love of ink bottles Jane Eastman
- Beachcomber on Rose Street Astrid Jekel
- A place to shellebrate Amanda Collett
- Lessons Learned: Lighthouse Keeper Harriet Colfax Laura Deering
- Lego Lost at Sea: The Sunken Cargo of the Tokio Express Helen Butcher
- Spotlight Artisan: Sea Glass Quilter Allie McCathren
- Coke Bottle Blues Natalie Schriefer
- Shark Eyes: The Cannibalistic Mollusk Riley Renfro
- Mystery Beach Richard McPherson
- Sea Star Marina Malačić
- Rust in Peace Jason Sandy
- Framed Beach Treasures Harriet Downes-Slaughter
- Beach Reads Cindy Bilbao
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!