Beachcombing January/February 2021 Issue - PRE-ORDER
January/February 2021, Vol 22
January/February 2021 issue of Beachcombing has collectors and artists from the Great Lakes, California, Delaware, Florida, Puerto Rico, Turkey, Scotland, England, and even a beachcomber who is sailing the world hunting for treasures. It’s packed with seashells, mudlarking finds, beautiful collections of beach glass, and more.
This item will be shipped in mid-December.
- Captain Ky the Sea Glass Guy Kyle Davis
- Shark Frenzy Brittanie Hervas
- Urban Beachcombing Christine Solorio
- A Shelling Momma Amanda Baker
- Lost for Words Jason Sandy
- The Shell Show Must Go On!
- Harmony and Flow in Puerto Rico Kenneth Blaine
- My indelible Love of ink bottles Jane Eastman
- Beachcomber on Rose Street Astrid Jekel
- A place to shellebrate Amanda Collet
- Lessons Learned: Lighthouse Keeper Harriet Colfax Laura Deering
- Lost at Sea: The Sunken Cargo of the Tokio Express Helen Butcher
- Spotlight Artisan Allie McCathren
- Coke Bottle Blues Natalie Schriefer
- Shark Eyes: The Cannibalistic Mollusk Riley Renfro
- Mystery Beach Richard McPherson
- Star of the Sea Marina Malačić
- Rust in Peace Jason Sandy
- Framed Beach Treasures Harriet Downes-Slaughter
- Beach Reads Cindy Bilbao