Beachcombing Volume 26: September/October 2021
Volume 26: September/October 2021
This issue of Beachcombing Magazine features seashells, sea glass, mudlarking, beachcombing travel, and more!
Inside this issue
- The Many Names of Clypeasteroida, Alex Scott
- Beachcombing in Isla Mujeres Christine Solorio
- Beachcombing in Okinawa, Tony Duncan
- The True Story of Frozen Charlotte Dolls
- Hermit Crabs, Alex Scott
- Sand Artist Andrew Clemens: When a Handful of Sand is Priceless, Laura Deering
- Mudlarking: Buttons with Backstories, Jason Sandy
- Beyond the Views: How Vacations Can Help You
- Going with the Flow, Teri Hall
- Deadly Beauties: Cone Shells, Alex Scott
- Upcoming Events
- What’s your favorite color of sea or beach glass?
- Totally Thames Festival
- Boat & Float Day, John Weldon
- Mermaid Tears Photo Contest
- Hotel Tips for Beachcombers
- Beachin’ Gear
- Botanical Jewelry: Skipping Lilies
- Done Any Jigsaw Puzzles Lately? Claire Ferguson
- Beachcomber Yoga Warmup, Teri Hall
- Spotlight Artisan: Mary T. McCarthy
- Inspired by the Sea: Isaura Marques
- Seashell Butterflies, Ginger Bowman
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
On the cover: Hawaiian Cone Shells by Jennie Altman
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!