The live Beachcombing Holiday Festival program took place on November 27, 2021 and the video presentations are now live on the Beachcombing YouTube channel. Videos and presentations were made possible by our Marketplace Exhibitors, members of Beachcombing Club, and by our Presenters who are generously sharing their time to take us on their beachcombing adventures, share their expertise, and show some of their collections on festival day.
The Beachcombing Festival included a series of online video premieres on YouTube and live talks and interactive Q&A sessions on Zoom. Recordings from Zoom presentations will be posted in the future.
- Strangest Finds from the Thames and Q&A Jason Sandy, Author
- Virgin Sea Glass Studio Tour Mary Louise "Wiesy" Lauffer
- Beachcombing in Seaham and Q&A Paula Newman, PeblsRock
- Studio Tour and Q&A Marylou Forrest, Aloha Sea Glass
- Beachcombing in the Shadow of Diamond Head and Q&A Richard MacPherson
- Holiday-Themed Beachcombing Finds and Q&A Mary McCarthy, The Beachcombing Center
- Hydraulic Press Demo Su Kirk, Seahag101.
- Create a One-of-a-Kind Sea Glass Gift for Under $10 Jackie Trimper, Sea Glass Mosaic Artist List of supplies ›
- Eclectic Collection with @TealBamboo and Q&A Tina Terry, Teal Bamboo
- Japanese Fishing Floats and Q&A plus Float Giveaway Christina Sawka, Reverse.Gem