Beachcombing Volume 39: November/December 2023
Volume 39: November/December 2023
This issue features beautiful beads found on oceans, lakes, and rivers around the world. Meet some French sea glass collectors and learn how to make art using seashells and sand dollars. See fascinating finds from the River Thames and the Great Lakes and check out some creative beach-themed advent calendars. And there’s more from our global community of shellers, glassers, mudlarks, and collectors.
Inside this issue
- International Sea Glass Contest
- Trading New for Very Old, Amy Bentley
- Beach Beads, Kirsti Scott
- Mudlarking: Working River, Jason Sandy
- Sea Glass Guide: Bucket List Beach Finds and Sea Stoppers, Lucy Tapper
- Seeded Glass, Ingrid Lynch
- Made in France, Muriel Gaultier
- Mermaid Shells, Amy Bentley
- Mandala Dotted Shells, Diana Watkins
- Sand Dollar Ornament, Gina Olkowski
- Beachcombing Bike Adventure, Laura Deering
- Home on the Lake, Anna Roche Clark
- The Eternal Couple, Belinda Lorking-Tanner
- If Not for the Love of Sea Glass, Suzy Casement
- Belinda... Lainie
- To Belinda, Fiona Dart
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Start the Countdown: Advent Calendars for Beachcombers
- International Sea Glass Association
- Upcoming Events
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!