Beachcombing Volume 36: May/June 2023 - PRE-ORDER
Volume 36: May/June 2023
This issue features finds from beaches around the world. You'll learn some history about buttons, find out what it's like to beachcomb in a harbor in Sicily, see how Londoners through history kept themselves looking and feeling good, check out a miniature shell shop, and enjoy photos of some of our readers' earliest beach memories. And there's more from our global community of shellers, glassers, mudlarks, and collectors.
This issue will be mailed in April 2023.
Inside this issue
- Panòrmos: A Whole Harbor, Adele Cammarata
- Mourning Buttons, Nicole Lind
- Mother of Pearl Gold Rush, Mary Meinking
- Mudlarking: Looking Good, Jason Sandy
- The Little Shell Shop, William Alex Winner
- Willy’s Jeep, Jane Webber
- Inside a Shell Show, Amy Bentley
- Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other
- Top 36 Beachcombing Destinations
- Found-Object Prints, Karen Bowskill
- Beach Memories
- Button, Button, Who Found the Button?
- Spotlight Artisan: Pam Longobardi
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Mind Full of Peace, Kimberly Griffin
- Sea Glass Search Contest
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Beach button collection Captain Ky Davis of LC’s Glass.