Beachcombing Volume 29: March/April 2022
Looking for sold-out back issues? See if we have seconds available or contact one of the retail shops that carry the magazine.
Volume 29: March/April 2022
Beachcombing Volume 29 is filled with stories about beach finds, coastal critters, seashells, lighthouse history, beach pottery, mudlarking finds, coastal artists, and more.
Inside this issue
- Violet Sea Snails, Maureen Wyer
- Amethyst Beauty, Kate Messer
- Beach Bricks, Kirsti Scott
- Mudlarking: Weapons and Warfare, Jason Sandy
- Stand Up Paddle Perspectives, Jaime Sawczyn
- One Man’s Trash: Tepco Beach, Kirsti Scott
- Hunting for History, Toni-maree Rowe
- Lighthouse Libraries, Kirsti Scott
- A Lifetime of Beach Treasures for Sale, Anna Roche Clark
- Destination: Ohio’s Lake Erie Shores & Islands, Kirsti Scott
- Rocks That Are Anything But Boring, Amy Bentley
- Scaphella Junonia, Claire Ferguson
- Washed-Up Art: Miles Taverner
- Spotlight Artisan: Emilia Knudsen
- 2022 Sanibel Shell Show
- Upcoming Events
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Sea Glass Search Contest
On the cover: Starfish photographed at low tide by Jaime Sawczyn. Jaime left the starfish in the water as it was still alive, taking only its photograph.