Beachcombing Volume 29: March/April 2022 - PREORDER
Volume 29: March/April 2022
Beachcombing Volume 29 is filled with stories about beach finds, coastal critters, seashells, lighthouse history, beach pottery, mudlarking finds, coastal artists, and more.
This item is now available for preorder. This issue will be shipped by mid-February.
Inside this issue
- Violet Sea Snails, Maureen Wyer
- Amethyst Beauty, Kate Messer
- Beach Bricks, Kirsti Scott
- Mudlarking: Weapons and Warfare, Jason Sandy
- Stand Up Paddle Perspectives, Jaime Sawczyn
- One Man’s Trash: Tepco Beach, Kirsti Scott
- Hunting for History, Toni-maree Rowe
- Lighthouse Libraries, Kirsti Scott
- A Lifetime of Beach Treasures for Sale, Anna Roche Clark
- Destination: Ohio’s Lake Erie Shores & Islands, Kirsti Scott
- Rocks That Are Anything But Boring, Amy Bentley
- Scaphella Junonia, Claire Ferguson
- Washed-Up Art: Miles Taverner
- Spotlight Artisan: Emilia Knudsen
- 2022 Sanibel Shell Show
- Upcoming Events
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Sea Glass Search Contest
On the cover: Starfish photographed at low tide by Jaime Sawczyn. Jaime left the starfish in the water as it was still alive, taking only its photograph.