Beachcombing Volume 29: March/April 2022
Volume 29: March/April 2022
Beachcombing Volume 29 is filled with stories about beach finds, coastal critters, seashells, lighthouse history, beach pottery, mudlarking finds, coastal artists, and more.
Inside this issue
- Violet Sea Snails, Maureen Wyer
- Amethyst Beauty, Kate Messer
- Beach Bricks, Kirsti Scott
- Mudlarking: Weapons and Warfare, Jason Sandy
- Stand Up Paddle Perspectives, Jaime Sawczyn
- One Man’s Trash: Tepco Beach, Kirsti Scott
- Hunting for History in Aukland, Toni-maree Rowe
- Lighthouse Libraries, Kirsti Scott
- A Lifetime of Beach Treasures for Sale, Anna Roche Clark
- Destination: Ohio’s Lake Erie Shores & Islands, Kirsti Scott
- Rocks That Are Anything But Boring, Amy Bentley
- Scaphella Junonia, Claire Ferguson
- Washed-Up Art: Miles Taverner
- Spotlight Artisan: Emilia Knudsen
- 2022 Sanibel Shell Show
- Upcoming Events
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
On the cover: Starfish photographed at low tide by Jaime Sawczyn. Jaime left the starfish in the water as it was still alive, taking only its photograph.
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!