Beachcombing Volume 27: November/December 2021
Volume 27: September/October 2021
Glass insulators, seashell grottoes, beachcombing for fossils and crystals, mudlarked cufflinks, clay marbles, award-winning photos, and more are packed in the upcoming Volume 27 of Beachcombing.
Subscribe by September 21, 2021, to start with this issue. Volume 27 will be available for individual purchase in early October.
In this issue:
- Antique Glass Insulators, Dario DiMare
- A Museum for Beachcombers, Richard LaMotte
- Tide and Time: Storytellers of Nova Scotia, Shelley Thomas
- Our Great Lakes Yooperlite (Mis)Adventure, Laura Deering
- Mudlarking: Keep It Together! Dress Fasteners and Cufflinks, Jason Sandy
- Shard of the Year, Winners of the NASGA 2021 Photo Contest
- Clay Marbles, Kirsti Scott
- Sleeplessly Sea Glassing Around Seattle, Linda Schnell
- Spotlight Artisan: Becky Thielbar
- Seashell Collections Around the World, Claire Ferguson
- The Rarest Seashell in the World
- This or That: What's Your Beachcombing Style
- Temper, temper!
- Secret Beaches, Claire Ferguson
- Identifying Beach Glass Insulators, Kirsti Scott
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Beachcombing Holiday Marketplace
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Beach glass insulator dome by Ann Primozich