Glassing Volume 9: November/December 2018
Volume 9: November/December 2018
- Teal Sea Glass: Rebecca Ruger-Wightman
- Searching for Evidence of the Mayflower: Jason Sandy
- How to bezel set sea glass: Meg Carter
- Introducing: Yooperlite: Kirsti Scott
- Sea Glass Gem in the Jewel Box: Kirsti Scott
Out & About
- They’ll leave the light on for you: Lighthouse B&Bs: Kirsti Scott
- Destination: Galveston Island, Texas: Rebecca Hadley
- Galveston County: The Combing Report: Veronica Bagnato
Just for Fun
- Beach Reads: Cindy Bilbao
- Sea Shell Tree Craft How To: Phyllis Ford
- Crossword: Test Your Beachcombing Knowledge
- Endless Summer: Holiday Beach Décor
- Reader Poll: Sit & Dig or Stroll & Pick
- Sea Glass Search Contest
- Collector Interview: Natalie Brooke
- Spotlight Artisan: Arlene Nebbia
- Sea Stained Glass: Kateryna Shelyhina
- Seaperlatives: Mary McCarthy and Danielle L. Perreault
- Beach Buddies
- Products We Love
- Must Shop/Stop Here
- The MarketPlace
On the cover: Icelandic teal sea glass photographed in Hafnarfjörður, Iceland, by Kristin Eiriksson of Nordic Sea Glass.
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!