From a forest of beach-inspired trees to coastal accessories to a sleigh-load of ornaments, our readers have great ways to add a little beach love to your home year round.
Alice Ahrens, Barbara Minton, Amanda Baker
Crafts by Cris, Maureen Tacito, Alice Ahrens
Ginger Bowman, Christy Macomber, Suzanne Davis
Ann Fisk, Sylvia Ratley, Elizabeth Mason, Chris Ann Buday
These creative ornaments made from seashells, sea glass—and even nurdles—add a coastal feel to your home. Plus, they’re a great way to send your seas & greetings!
Alice Ahrens, Beth Mallory, Nicole Lind
Andrea Schopf, Susan Klassen, Andrea Schopf
Aimee Harpt, Riley Renfro, Michael Pasqual
It doesn’t take much to add a festive beach feel to your décor. Just add some pretty lights, a little sea glass, or a handful of shells. And, don’t forget to add some beach bling to your outfit, too!
Christy Macomber, Cherie Carbine, Christy Macomber
Kelle Covington, Anne Marie Johnson, Angelina Kazmer
This article appeared in the Beachcombing Magazine November/December 2020 issue.
Looking for more fun ways to craft with your beach finds?
- Decoration inspiration from winter beaches
- Fun Holiday Beach Craft and Décor Ideas
- Endless Summer: Beach Decor for Year Round
- How to make a sea shell tree
- Create a One-of-a-Kind Sea Glass Gift for Under $10
- Beachy String Lights
- Party Crackers Craft How To
- Coastal Candy Cane Tie-It Workshop
- 6 Ways to Use Sea Glass
- Show off your beach bling: Best beachcombing displays
- Make a Flower Pot Lighthouse
- Seashell Butterflies
- Beach Finds Watering Can Wind Chime (Video)
- Beach Craft: Sea Glass Lamp
- Beach Art Mosaic Workshop (Video)
- Making Framed Beach Art Using Epoxy Resin (Video)
- Sea Glass Bowl Craft Beach Craft How To
- Beach Finds and Barn Wood Shelf Craft How To Tutorial
- Sea Glass Drilling Tutorial
- Beach Find Succulent Container Garden How-To Craft
- Sea Glass Switch Plate Cover Craft How To
- Framed Beach Treasures