Beachcombing Volume 40: January/February 2024 - Pre-Order
Volume 40: January/February 2024
This issue includes stories about fossil hunting, shell collecting, and bottle collecting from beachcombers around the world. You'll learn about beachcombing in Bali, take a trip to the House of Marbles in southern England, and learn about some beach finds that you just can't bring home. Discover the best beaches for viewing wildlife in the U.S., learn how to make art with your shells, and enjoy beautiful illustrations of the Beachcombing Poetry Contest winning poem. Plus, there’s more from our global community of shellers, glassers, mudlarks, and collectors.
This issue will will be mailed in mid-December 2023.
Inside this issue
- House of Marbles, Helen Butcher
- Fossil Hunting Along the Jurassic Coast, Jason Sandy
- A Recipe for Sea Glass, Charlie Tapper and Lucy Tapper
- What is That? Dorrie Williams
- Destination Bali, Maureen Wyer
- Beaches Gone Wild, Kirsti Scott
- The Home Front, Elizabeth Wein
- A Shocking Find
- Découpage Shell Art, Amy Bentley
- Sanibel Shell Show and Sanibel Shell Festival
- Spotlight Artist, Lisa TeviaClark
- I’ve Got a Bottle Problem, Nissa Rudh
- 5 Tips for Beach Explorers
- Beach Time: Clocks and Watches Found on the Beach
- What Type of Beachcomber Are You?
- The World is Her Oyster, Margie Frew
- Beach Reads, Cindy Bilbao
- Upcoming Events
On the cover: Fossils found on the Jurassic Coast of England, Jason Sandy.
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!