It's arts and crafts time!
Join Mary McCarthy from the Virtual Beachcombing Festival on June 20, 2020 for a hands-on beach finds workshop to create a seahorse, starfish, or flat lay from beach finds. Following is a list of supplies you'll need for the project.
- Beach finds, such as sea glass, sea pottery, beach rocks, sea shells, and/or fossils.
- Flat piece of wood, picture frame with clear glass, driftwood, or other surface to use as the base of your mosaic
- E6000 or similar strong adhesive glue
- Plastic covering for the surface you are working on to protect it
- Your favorite craft-time beverage
If you don't have enough beach finds to make the mosaic, Mary offers a Beach Find Mosaic Craft Kit that includes plenty of beach-found goodies, two stencils for laying out your design, and a tube of E6000 glue.