It’s arts and crafts time!
Join Mary McCarthy for a hands-on beach finds workshop to create a seahorse, starfish, or flat lay from beach finds. Following is a list of supplies you'll need for the project.
- Beach finds, such as sea glass, sea pottery, beach rocks, sea shells, and/or fossils.
- Flat piece of wood, picture frame with clear glass, driftwood, or other surface to use as the base of your mosaic
- E6000 or similar strong adhesive glue
- Plastic covering for the surface you are working on to protect it
- Your favorite craft-time beverage
Mary McCarthy is Executive Director of The Beachcombing Center. She has spoken at the North American Sea Glass Festival, Santa Barbara Sea Glass Festival, International Beachcombing Conference, Northeast Sea Glass Expo, and more. Mary is a bestselling author who lives and beachcombs on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Articles
Too much chat ladies, no wonder you run out of time before you’re halfway through a project!