Beachcombing Back Issues and Seconds
It’s not too late!
Sometimes the printer sends us more copies of an issue than we need. Sometimes a retailer trades old issues for new ones. And, sometimes magazines arrive to us and they are in less-than-perfect condition, they get damaged when we open the box, or they are returned to us by the USPS.
While we don't mind our beach finds being tumbled and tossed by the waves, it's not ideal in a printed magazine. However, many people don't mind a bent corner, a small tear, scuff marks, or residue from a sticker on the cover. If you're one of those people who care more about what's inside than defects on the outside, these magazines are for you! We promise you they're just as fun to read on the inside.
When you purchase back issues or seconds, we will pick out the very best of them to mail to you, until they are gone.
Many magazines are practically perfect, and some are actually completely undamaged (we just have a few left over).
FREE U.S. Shipping.
See what’s in each issue:
- Volume 9 - November/December 2018
- Volume 10 - January/February 2019
- Volume 11 - March/April 2019
- Volume 12 - May/June 2019
- Volume 13 - July/August 2019
- Volume 14 - September/October 2019
- Volume 15 - November/December 2019
- Volume 16 - January/February 2020
- Volume 17 - March/April 2020
- Volume 18 - May/June 2020
- Volume 19 - July/August 2020
- Volume 20 - September/October 2020
- Volume 21 - November/December2020
- Volume 22 - January/February 2021
- Volume 23 - March/April 2021
- Volume 24 - May/June 2021
- Volume 25 - July/August 2021
- Volume 26 - September/October 2021
- Volume 27 - November/December 2021
- Volume 28 - January/February 2022
- Volume 29 - March/April 2022
- Volume 30 - May/June 2022
- Volume 31 - July/August 2022
- Volume 32 - September/October 2022
- Volume 33 - November/December 2022
- Volume 34 - January/February 2023
- Volume 35 - March/April 2023
Volume 36 - May/June 2023
- Volume 37 - July/August 2023
- Volume 38 - September/October 2023
If you don't see the back issues you're looking for, contact one of the retail shops that carry the magazine — they may have just what you want!
Love this beautiful magazine.
Love this magazine, gives me good ideas on where to go to look for sea treasures ❤️
Loved it may get a subscription when I can afford too
Good quality, worth the price. Interesting Articles with nice photos.
Love this magazine!!