Kristin Batista and Virginia Whitted from Seaglass & Serenity showed how to create a framed art piece with beach finds and resin at the Virtual Beachcombing Festival on June 20, 2020. Following is a list of supplies you'll need for the project, some with a link where you can purchase the item, in case it is not available at a craft store that is convenient to you.
- Beach finds, such as sea glass, beach rocks, sea shells, and/or fossils.
- Small picture frame with clear glass
- Glass cleaner
- Paper towels
- Plastic covering for the surface you are working on to protect it
- A business card or other flat tool that you can use to spread the epoxy
- Optional: Cookie cutter
- Small plastic cups to mix epoxy
- Wood Craft Sticks
- Glue or Glaze to secure the glass to the frame
- Two-Part Epoxy
- Glue applicator bottle
- Jumbo straw to remove bubbles
Beachcombing provides a list of recommended products to make it easy to purchase products online. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases made when you click on our links and make purchases on Amazon, but please purchase items wherever it works best for you. Thanks!
Hi, Carol! I have added the video to this page now. Enjoy! Kirsti
I just got my Beachcombing Mag today and just saw your page. I am sorry that I missed the seaglass picture tutorial. Is there any way I can see it now?